Our Conveyancing practice consists of experienced property attorneys. Our conveyancers are experts in the field of property law and always go above and beyond to provide proficient and expeditious service.
Our firm is well equipped to take instructions from estate agents, developers or directly from the seller, for both conventional and sectional title transfers.
We are on the panels of Absa Bank, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Investec Bank, First National Bank and Business Partners. We take pride in understanding the agency or partnership relationship created in terms of the Service Level Agreements, through which the banks entrust its business and responsibilities to the conveyancing attorneys. Our conveyancers are trained to manage and monitor the banks’ performance reports and milestones of each transaction in order to ensure that the turn-around times and milestones of each bank are met.
We provide a full spectrum of property-related services encompassing:
• Registration of transfers
• Commercial property transactions
• Land consolidations and Subdivisions
• Drafting and negotiation of agreements of sale
• Registration of mortgage and notarial bonds
• Opening of sectional title registers – developments
• Opening of township registers and registration of general plans
• Registration and Renewals of Prospecting and Mining Rights
• Notarial Agreements
• Notarial Servitudes
• Ante-nuptial Contract