Lee-Ann is an Associate and the head of our Labour and Employment Law Department. Lee-Ann obtained her LLB degree from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in 2009.
Lee-Ann was admitted as an attorney in 2012 after completing her articles at BLC Attorneys in 2011. Lee-Ann also has a keen interest in the fields of compliance, audits and mediation.
Services offered by Lee-Ann:
- Employment agreements, policies and procedures;
- Industrial Relations (workplace discipline, counselling and collective bargaining);
- Organisational restructuring;
- Regulatory advice;
- Employment Equity and Discrimination;
- Workplace audits (HR and legal compliance);
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution (mediation and arbitration); and
- General employment advice.