Madeleen Charsley is a Director and head of the firm’s Litigation Department. She joined the firm in 2015 as a Senior Associate and become a Director in 2017.
Madeleen’s strong passion for litigation and new challenges has seen her represent many clients in the High Court, Supreme Court of Appeal and Constitutional Court. Her honesty, integrity, exceptional work ethic and direct “no-nonsense” approach to litigation are attributes that her clients value.
In addition to practising in general litigation Madeleen practises in Dispute Resolution, Family Law, Foreclosures, Recoveries, Business Rescue and Liquidations.
- BCom (Law) – Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University – 2004
- LLB – Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University – 2006
- Admitted as Attorney – 2008
- Member of the Business Woman Association
- Member of the Marketing Committee at BLC Attorneys
- Member of the Sports Committee at BLC Attorneys