Peter Bowes is a Director and joined BLC Attorneys in 2001. He is head of the firm’s Conveyancing and Marketing Departments and has many years of experience in Estate Planning and Administration of Deceased Estates. In addition, he is a Conveyancer and as a Notary Public.
Peter started his legal career in Queenstown where he practised as a general practitioner for a number of years before concentrating almost entirely on Conveyancing. His experience as an Attorney for 35 years has equipped him with the ability and experience to understand his clients and their needs and he deals with them appropriately. He derives pleasure from getting the job done in the most practical and cost-effective manner possible.
Peter generally practises in the fields of Property Developments, Commercial Conveyancing, Wills and Deceased Estates. He is an admitted solicitor of the High Court of England and Wales.
- BA – Rhodes University, Grahamstown – 1980
- LLB – Rhodes University, Grahamstown – 1982
- Admitted Attorney – 1985
- Conveyancer – 1987
- Notary Public – 1988
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the High Court of England and Wales – 2000
- Head of Conveyancing and Marketing Departments at BLC Attorneys
- Former Managing Director at BLC Attorneys
- Former Member of Cape Law Society Property Committee
- Former Law Society Circle Chairman