Sonja Tifloen is a Director and head of the firm’s Personal Injury Claims Department for MVA. In addition, she is a Conveyancer and a Notary Public. Sonja joined the firm in 2009 as an Associate and soon thereafter was appointed a Director.
Her practise areas are Personal Injury Claims for MVA, Conveyancing and Labour Law.
One of Sonja’s many strength’s is her ability to manage her workload and employees efficiently and effectively. She plays a significant role in the management of the firm and is the Director responsible for the financial wellbeing of the firm.
She is also instrumental in guiding the firm in making decisions to ensure that it continues to maintain its’ B-BBEE Level 1 status. She is a member of various committees and organisations and is actively involved in making meaningful contributions to them.
- BProc Degree – University of Port Elizabeth – 2001
- Admitted Attorney – 2003
- Notary Public – 2004
- Conveyancer – 2006
- Head of the firm’s Department of Finance
- Member of the firm’s Marketing Committee
- Head of the firm’s B-BBEE Committee
- Winner of the BWA Regional Achievers award in the professional category
- Nominated as one of the 40 under 40 business professionals by the NMBBC
- Board Member EP Children’s Home
- Board Member Nelson Mandela Business Chamber